Mi, 27. Oktober 2021 | 10:00-14:00 | Hybrid
Berlin's one and only Invest in Creativity - Investors Lab Berlin
Closed for application!
The Investors Lab Berlin is an English-language, fee-based online training programme for creative start-ups organized by Kreativwirtschaftsberatung Berlin (Kreativ Kultur Berlin) in cooperation with Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg and Media Deals. The lab will run between October and December 2021 and prepares you to present your company to a panel of international investors. Special feature: Selected experts support you to optimise your digital marketing and sales strategy.
Who can apply?
- You are a berlin-based creative entrepreneur?
- You have already founded a company in the creative industries or the creation of your start-up is imminent?
- Your product / your technology is state of the art?
- You want to take the next step and get in touch with private financiers?
- You know a thing or two about applying for subsidies but not much about acquiring private capital?
- You are curious about learning how to collaborate with investors?
Discover why creatives and investors have more in common than you might think!
Where and how to apply?
Applications were possible until 27 September 2021.
- What kind of thinking is behind a business presentation?
- What is a business pitch and which information is key? What do investors, financiers and partners expect from a pitch?
- How to develop an innovative digital business model?
- Individual coaching will support you in optimising your business proposition and your pitch presentation.
- After the pitch is before the pitch! What are the next steps to take after having met with investors? How to prepare for success.
Investors Lab Berlin 2021 | Detailed programme
- Application until 27 September 2021
- 1st Online Workshop | 27 October
- 2nd Online Workshop | 3 November
- 3rd Online Workshop | 11 November
- ePitching Training | 25 November
- Individual Mentoring Sessions | 26 November – 02 December (appointments for the two one-hour individual mentoring sessions are arranged individually with the coaches
- Online Pitching Day | 9 December
- Offline, in Berlin: Action Planning and Networking Dinner | 13 December
What does the Investors Lab Berlin offer?
- Connect with creative start-ups and potential investors in Berlin
- Learn how to professionally present your business model in front of a potential investor
- Gain visibility and promote your business
- Get potential media coverage
Informationen zur Zugänglichkeit
The training programme will be held in English-language. No live translation will be provided. The event will take place online, one networking and debriefing session will be offline in Berlin. You need: A stable internet connection, camera, and microphone.